Re: [epp-dev] RCPTT: is it too late to be a part of existing Package?

Hi Ulyana,

unfortunately it is too late for the Mars release in June, but I'd encourage you to work with the package maintainers (i.e. open a bug against the packages) to add it at a later time. Because it is "only" an addition, there is a chance to add it with one of the Mars service releases.

Thanks,
Markus