[epp-dev] How to test EPP Packages yourself (now)?

Hi epp-dev,

it looks like there was a change in how one can test EPP packages with contributions *not yet* on staging. I previous version I could specify additional update sites from which the build picked up my (newer) bundles. It seems that this option disappeared. Is that correct?

The readme.md tells me how I can run the build against a completely different update site (e.g. -Declipse.simultaneous.release.repository="http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars”). But this one needs to be an equivalent replacement of staging.

So, how can I test our latest changes we do, say, this morning?
Can I promote contents to staging somehow?
Or more general: what is the proposed way to test own contributions locally?

Thank you
Marcel

--
Codetrails GmbH