Re: [epp-dev] Luna SR2 RC2

+1 Reporting

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 8:42 AM
To: EPP Developer Mailing List
Subject: [epp-dev] Luna SR2 RC2

Hi package maintainers,

we've got a busy release week... this is the first package build, the one for Luna SR2 RC2, where I'm asking you for your votes. After the first warm-up RC1, this one will be the first RC that I'd like to put on the download page.

I've updated all the configuration files, the versions, and hopefully all copyright information in the packages.

Deadline for voting is tomorrow / Friday.

Here are the coordinates:

Build and package downloads:

Back to the top