Re: [epp-dev] Mars M5 packages

On 06/02/2015 2:08 PM, Markus Knauer wrote:
The third one, automatically find new updates and notify me, is about getting experience with this setting. To me it is not a final decision to have this setting enabled the way it is enabled now, and we (including webmasters) will come to a final conclusion after a few milestones when we've gained enough experience how it works and how it influences/stresses our infrastructure. But first of all I'd like to collect data in this field test. The risk is limited as there are not too many downloads of the milestone builds. And I hope Denis won't kill me until then.

+1 on that. I think that the next couple of milestones are an opportunity for some A+B testing on different options. We should be trying these different things, and seeing how they work in the wild.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseCon