Re: [epp-dev] Mars M5 packages

OK so reproduced it on another fresh install of JavaEE M5 on OSX :
- click "install new software"
- p2 install dialog shows up
- error reporting shows up
- click next on error reporting
- error reporting dialog becomes unresponsive, as focus is back to p2 window
- close p2 dialog
- error reporting gets focus and becomes usable again.

I'll open a bug report