From:        Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02/05/2015 06:05 PM
Subject:        [epp-dev] Mars M5 packages
Sent by:        epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi package maintainers,

now the second test-request for today. The Mars M5 packages are ready for testing and include (among other changes) the following notable additions:

Bug 457180 - Add Automated Error Reporting to all EPP packages
Bug 455645 - Integrate Oomph into all EPP packages
Bug 421779 - "Automatically find new updates and notify me" should be enabled in EPP packages
Bug 332989 - Allow parts of a package to upgraded or removed (as a test for the RCP/RAP package only!)

The build and the packages can be found here:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/mars.epp-tycho-build/148/

The packages were build using the following p2 repositories

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/ and

https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/mars.epp-tycho-build/148/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/repository/

Release is planned for tomorrow (Friday) at about 10am EST.

Thanks and regards,
Markus