[epp-dev] EPP Luna SR2 RC1 build

Hi Package Maintainers,

tomorrow (Friday) is the Luna SR2 RC1 day. As with every service release RC1 I don't have any plans to make this build available from the download page, or to copy it to the Eclipse mirrors, unless someone comes up with a very good reason that justifies the additional amount of work.

I see this as a 'warm-up' build and as a check that version numbers, copyright information, etc. are correct. In fact, that's what I did for the build: Update everything that needed to be updated.

Nevertheless it's a good idea to test the packages now in order to identify possible problems in time before RC2 in two weeks. From RC2 on I'd like to start again with the usual voting.

The Luna SR2 RC1 build is available here:
Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top