Re: [epp-dev] Luna SR1 RC4 EPP packages

+1 for Reporting (Win 64 and Mac 64)

Best regards,

Roshanak Afsarifard

Director, Engineering

Actuate Corporation

951 Mariners Island Blvd

San Mateo, CA  94404

Tel: (650) 645-3913                 Fax: (650) 645-3700

Email: rafsarifard@xxxxxxxxxxx   www.actuate.com

facebook-25.jpg   twitter-25.jpg   linkedin-25.jpg   youtube-25.jpg   google-25.jpg

Actuate-logo-email-sig.jpg

Hi Package Maintainers,

here is the build with the EPP Luna SR1 RC4 packages for testing:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/luna.epp-tycho-build/205/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

The two p2 repositories for update/upgrade tests are here:

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/luna/SR1.205 and
  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/maintenance/

As usual, the RC4 packages won't be published as "RC4" build tomorrow. They will be renamed and published as our final Luna SR1 packages after quiet week if every package maintainer votes with a +1.

Please send me your votes early next week, Monday would be appreciated because this allows me to copy the packages to the download server and gives them time to be mirrored. And in case of rebuild requests (and it really needs to be a blocking bug!) it is always better to know this as early as possible.

Thanks,
epp-dev mailing list
epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx