From:        Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/18/2014 12:51 PM
Subject:        [epp-dev] Luna SR1 RC4 EPP packages
Sent by:        epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Package Maintainers,

here is the build with the EPP Luna SR1 RC4 packages for testing:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/luna.epp-tycho-build/205/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

The two p2 repositories for update/upgrade tests are here:

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/luna/SR1.205 and

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/maintenance/

As usual, the RC4 packages won't be published as "RC4" build tomorrow. They will be renamed and published as our final Luna SR1 packages after quiet week if every package maintainer votes with a +1.

Please send me your votes early next week, Monday would be appreciated because this allows me to copy the packages to the download server and gives them time to be mirrored. And in case of rebuild requests (and it really needs to be a blocking bug!) it is always better to know this as early as possible.

Thanks,
Markus