[epp-dev] Error Reporting Utility available for M2

Dear Package-Maintainers,

with M2 we start contributing the error reporting utility to the Mars simrel repository. It will be available on staging from tomorrow.

So far Eclipse Modelling Tools and Eclipse IDE for Commiters will distribute this feature starting with M2. In case you want to add this to your package as well, see the links [1,2] below for details what needs to be added. If you want to give the tools a spin before adding them into your package, please use the project’s milestones update site [3] for testing. In case you have any questions, let me know.

Best,
Marcel

--
Codetrails GmbH