Re: [epp-dev] EPP Mars M1 build candidate

+1 for Standard.

-Gunnar

Am 21.08.2014 um 15:49 schrieb Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi package maintainers,

we've got a green build #13 which I take as a good sign. Please test the packages that can be downloaded from
Unfortunately I had to disable the following packages in order to build the remaining packages; all of them had missing dependencies and it won't be possible to publish them now with M1, but I hope that the dependency problems can be resolved for the next milestone M2.

Disabled packages:
  • epp.package.modeling
  • epp.package.reporting
  • epp.package.scout
We'd like to publish them tomorrow/Friday on the download page... it would be great to have many +1 votes here for the new Mars M1 packages.

Thanks,
Markus