Re: [epp-dev] Adding a error log collector to Mars milestone builds?

I may not have expressed myself well.

I'm hopeful that we'll make this happen quickly. Mars M1 may be too aggressive, but I'm hopeful that we can get it into M2 packages. Then, you have until M5 to prove the concept.

Unfortunately, the Webmaster team doesn't have infinite resources, so we need some confidence that this is going to work and actually be useful before we commit Webmaster resources to managing it.

Wayne