Re: [epp-dev] Adding a error log collector to Mars milestone builds?

For source code: I think it’s possible to identify source code by looking for many „import" statements in the message.

In general, anonymization on the client side is what I intend to do with stackframes (types and methods names other than org.eclipse)

While looking through the data, I submitted I noticed that almost half of the reported errors do not have an error code. pluginId +pluginVersion + error code + stacktrace, however, are a great vehicle to spot issues without ever looking into the messages - as long as we have a stack trace.

If not this gets much more complicated. However, this is something I can figure out over time.

Wayne,
would we be good to go if I check the messages for words like „import“ to prevent source code being sent?

Marcel