Re: [epp-dev] Adding a error log collector to Mars milestone builds?

+1 for Automotive.

It would be great if you could share the exact names of the plug-ins/features to be included in the Eclipse packages.

Am I right to assume that those are/will be available in the Mars p2 repo?

Stephan

Awesome!

I’ve to address a few comments like (i) anonymization of stackframes and (ii) handling multiple errors at once but will get back to you when ready.

Marcel