Re: [epp-dev] Adding a error log collector to Mars milestone builds?

Let’s move that code in the timeframe of M2-M4 and go with the current setup for M1 and M2 to get some user feedback first.

Mike,
I silently assume that this kind of usage data collector has (or gets) approval of EMO. Is this correct - or is there something else I would have to do?

Thx,
Marcel