Re: [epp-dev] Adding a error log collector to Mars milestone builds?

On 11/08/2014 1:57 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Oh we have projects with even less code.;)  IMO, you should get started now but consider moving it into a separate project. The MPC is also just a few classes but a separate project. Otherwise, you won’t be able to release independently from Recommenders.

To me, this feels like it should be a separate project under EPP, just like MPC.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top