Re: [epp-dev] Adding a error log collector to Mars milestone builds?

Am 11.08.2014 um 18:50 schrieb Marcel Bruch <marcel.bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I don’t think the collector should be a separate project since it will only consist of a handful classes.

Oh we have projects with even less code. ;) IMO, you should get started now but consider moving it into a separate project. The MPC is also just a few classes but a separate project. Otherwise, you won’t be able to release independently from Recommenders.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx