[epp-dev] Adding a error log collector to Mars milestone builds?

Hi package-maintainers,

as some of you may have noticed that I proposed to integrate an error log collector into Mars milestone builds (please read [1] for more details). I started a little poll on cross-project-issues, and so far, every participant voted with a +1 to add this into Mars (see [2] for a summary).

Assuming that EMO gives its permission, it would make sense to add the collector to (some) EPP packages to get a fair amount of user coverage quickly.
And I wonder whether there are package maintainers who would like add this feature to their package (during the milestone builds)?

Best,
Marcel

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg10902.html
[2] https://docs.google.com/a/codetrails.com/spreadsheets/d/16JOCI1Z_cQK89eCMbPBxLp-r8kuj_oFAULCvyUZ8FIQ/edit#gid=840152855