[epp-dev] splitting streams for Luna (SR1) and Mars (M1)

Hi all,

I've been splitting streams of the EPP packages for the Luna releases and the Mars release.

Luna (SR1 + SR2)

There's a new branch "LUNA" in the Git repository and all changes for SR1 must be pushed into this branch!
The version of the product/feature/plugins is already updated to 4.4.1 (= Luna SR1), the text in the about dialog and everything else is updated, too. Everything is ready for the first builds towards Luna SR1 and you can find new build results whenever a new version of the Simultaneous Release repository is available at the usual place (https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/luna.epp-tycho-build/).

Mars (M1...)

Updates for the Mars release are pushed to the "master" branch.
New version is 4.5.0, and, again, everything should be updated to the new version.
First builds are already available from our HIPP at https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/mars.epp-tycho-build/ and we are in a good shape for M1.

If you have any questions, just let me know...

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top