Re: [epp-dev] Luna RC4 packages

Not an oversight, just more testing ;)

that's a +1 for modeling

Le 17/06/2014 08:59, Markus Knauer a écrit :
Morning Cédric and Tomasz,

didn't found a +1 for Modeling and Java when I looked in my inbox today, but maybe it's just an oversight.
Could you please test your packages and send your final vote?

Thanks,
Markus

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 10:03 PM, Ken Lee <Ken.Lee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1 for Scout

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014 18:04

Subject: [epp-dev] Luna RC4 packages

Hi Package Maintainers,

our long awaited Luna RC4 packages are ready for testing:

It is build #150 on our HIPP instance and they can be downloaded from

Some remarks:

* The packages won't be published tomorrow / Friday.

* I am asking for a +1 until Monday this time, but the sooner the better.

* If there is a rebuild required (a rebuild of the Simultaneous Release repository, or a rebuild of the packages) we need to re-test the packages.

* Please let me know if you are not reachable for some reason and send me a stand-in in that case.

Thanks in advance,
Markus