Re: [epp-dev] Luna RC3 packages + incubation confirmation

+1 for modeling

I confirm the package contains no incubating project or component.

Le 05/06/2014 10:02, Markus Knauer a écrit :

Good Morning Package Maintainers,

our packages for Luna RC3 are ready for testing, it is build #128 on our Hudson:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/luna.epp-tycho-build/128/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

For updates / upgrades you'll need the following two p2 repositories:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/luna.epp-tycho-build/128/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/repository/
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/

This time I'm asking for two things: The usual +1 vote for your package, and in addition to that a confirmation that it doesn't (or does) contain components from incubation projects.

Thanks, Markus