+0 for DSL Package (Mac osx 64)

Best regards,
Dennis.

Am 30.05.2014 um 00:18 schrieb Roshanak Afsarifard <rafsarifard@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

+1 Reporting package (Windows 64 bit)
Roshanak

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 2:25 PM
To: EPP Developer Mailing List
Subject: [epp-dev] Luna RC2 packages

Hi package maintainers,

a build with the Luna RC2 packages is ready for testing.

The packages can be found on the EPP Hudson instance by following the link "Build Artifacts"; this time it is build #114:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/luna.epp-tycho-build/114/

For updates/upgrades you can use the following two p2 repositories at the moment:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/luna.epp-tycho-build/114/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/repository/
  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/

Please send your votes until tomorrow / Friday. If there is no blocking bug I'd like to make them available in the morning (eastern time).

Thanks,
Markus

Dennis Hübner

Xtext Commiter / Build Engineer

Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17 39 67 07
Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 990 268 70
Fax: +49 (0) 431 / 990 268 72

itemis AG
Niederlassung Kiel
Am Germaniahafen 1
24143 Kiel
http://www.itemis.de/

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus