Re: [epp-dev] Commit rights for Xiaoying Gu have been expired

Hi All,

Sorry for the wide distribution.

With Xiaoying Gu no longer being the Package Maintainer for the Reporting Package, I can take the role on a temporary basis until we get a more permanent replacement for her.

Xiaoying signed me to the mail listing back in early March, and I guess she just didn't set it up that I would be a package maintainer.

I'm not sure of the process to expedite this now, as we have the RC1 underway.  I did send in my email vote to accept that the Reporting Package passed the listed smoke test items last Friday morning.  We don't want to hold up the process, or have our reporting package excluded from this Luna RC1 release.

If appropriate, we can take this off line for further discussions as to the package maintainer process.

Thanks,
Maury Kleiman
Sr. Manager of Quality Assurance| Actuate Corporation

Office:     (650) 645-3241
Email:      mailto:mkleiman@xxxxxxxxxxx
                 http://www.actuate.com/