Re: [epp-dev] Luna M7 packages

-1 for Eclipse for Testers

Unfortunately, we have a small mistake - see [1] for further information - with major impact in M7, which makes Eclipse for Testers unusable.

Best regards,
Sebastian Struckmann

[1] http://eclip.se/429459#c7

On 05/08/2014 10:37 PM, Markus Knauer wrote:
Hi package maintainers,

we've finally some Luna M7 packages. There is one exception: The Reporting Package could not be created because there is no BIRT available for Luna M7.

The packages can be found on the EPP Hudson instance, it is build #95:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/luna.epp-tycho-build/95/

For updates/upgrades you can use the following two p2 repositories at the moment:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/luna.epp-tycho-build/95/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/repository/
  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/

Please send your votes until tomorrow / Friday. We are already a bit delayed, but it would be cool if we still could deliver in time, i.e. make the packages available at about 9am eastern time.

Thanks,
Markus

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

Back to the top