[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gerrit#Enabling_Gerrit_for_your_Eclipse.org_Project

Thanks,
Markus

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 9:53 PM, Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, that worked.

I didn't see any "reviewed" comments added in the log and most commits didn't have a changeid so
I assumed gerrit wasn't being used.

-- Jeff J.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Markus Knauer" <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse Packaging Project" <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2014 3:19:21 PM
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] My write access to EPP master seems to have been revoked

Hi Jeff,

no, your committership hasn't changed... but we switched to Gerrit many months ago ;-)

If you open to https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/admin/projects/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages and login (!) you'll see the correct push URLs. I think all you need to do is to update your configuration with
ssh:// YOUR_ECLIPSE_USER_ID@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages

Regards,
Markus

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 8:51 PM, Jeff Johnston < jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Hello Markus,

I used to have git write access to the EPP git repo, but haven't made a change in
a while. I just tried to push a change to the master repo for CPP EPP feature.xml
and got the following error.

bash $ git push
Counting objects: 9, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (5/5), done.
Writing objects: 100% (5/5), 487 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 5 (delta 4), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository database ./objects
remote: fatal: failed to write object
error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit
To ssh:// jjohnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages.git
! [remote rejected] master -> master (unpacker error)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh:// jjohnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages.git '

If my access has not been revoked, can you fix the error. Otherwise, could you or Doug please check in the
attached patch so it will make Luna M7? I was able to successfully build locally with the patch applied.

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.