Re: [epp-dev] Kepler with Java 8 packages

I knew that question would come up... I really like to see packages with Java 8 support in them, but on the other hand I cannot host downloads in the EPP project (or in our download location) that are not created by EPP and not authorized from the package maintainers.

I've added Wayne and Ian to CC:, maybe they've a suggestion? I'm sure we can find a solution for this problem.

Thanks,
Markus