Re: [epp-dev] Kepler with Java 8 packages

Hi Konstantin,

I know you were asking for opt-outs only, but I'm happy to opt-in (for my RCP/RAP package only).

Let me know if you need help or anything else. I wasn't able to attend the PC call on Wednesday but I think this is a very good solution that offers the consumers a ready-to-run download with Java 8 support included. Thanks for pushing this forward and doing the work!

Thanks,
Markus