Re: [epp-dev] Testing Luna M4 packages (cmd line Mac)

Markus,

I think I found the issue. In the Kepler package, the "eclipse" binary is actually a symlink to "Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/eclipse". In the Luna M4 one, it's no longer a symlink but it's own file. Was there some special processing previously that created the symlink?

-Gunnar