Re: [epp-dev] Testing Luna M4 packages (cmd line Mac)

Hi,

Am 19.12.2013 um 19:14 schrieb Beth Tibbitts <beth@xxxxxxxxxx>:
cd eclipse

+ cd Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/

./eclipse -showlocation -data /path/to/workspace

So I like the command line invocation to keep my command lines and my workspaces straight for testing lots of builds.

So the error message indicates that it’s having trouble finding the shared library that’s typically shipped with the executable. That’s because it doesn’t have the eclipse.ini in the "eclipse" path. However, the ini is in the Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS folder. Thus, launching from that folder works fine on the command line.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx