Re: [epp-dev] Testing Luna M4 packages

+1 for Java (tested on Mac 64-bit)

I like the "Enable intelligent code completion" proposal contributed by Code Recommenders (on that note, I wouldn't mind if it was enabled by default). It'll be interesting to see more feedback about that as it's quite intrusive.

In case anyone wonders… the Mylyn version in Luna M4 is still 3.10 as we neglected to update the contribution file. We'll change that to Mylyn 3.11 for M5.

Steffen