[epp-dev] Luna M3 build failure

Hello,

I have a Tycho based build for my product that worked against Galileo, Helios, Indigo, Juno, Kepler and Luna M2.
The switch is done through target platforms.
When Luna M3 came out, I updated my Luna target platform and since then, the build is failing as it now complains that the bundle org.eclipse.core.net cannot be resolved.
I have included org.eclipse.rcp.feature.group, org.eclipse.equinox.executable.feature.group and org.eclipse.jdt.feature.group in my target definition.
Do you see any reason why this bundle cannot be resolved since Luna M3 ?

Thanks
Jeff

--
Jeff MAURY

"Legacy code" often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeffmaury