Re: [epp-dev] Default enablement policy for Code Recommenders in EPP packages

Yeah, no popups. We should be banning pop-ups across the board. They¹re
super annoying. It would be hard to find a UX expert who would disagree
except for the most critical of messages (like workspace out of memory).

Personally, I¹d like to see a better Welcome page that becomes part of the
users workflow. It would be a great place to bring things like that to the
attention of users.

I guess the other side of that question, why not turn code recommenders on
all the time?

Doug.