Re: [epp-dev] modeling/automotive packages with missing dependencies in Luna M2

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Cédric Brun <cedric.brun@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I prefer to publish packages anyway so that the testing can start.

I agree... just wanted to check if we have the same opinion here.

@Stephan: I disabled the org.eclipse.emf.compare.diagram.gmf feature for now and hope that this change allows us to build the Automotive M2 package. Someone (you?) should check before M3 if it can be re-enabled.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top