Re: [epp-dev] Standard package maintainer (was: Kepler SR1... and +1 votes)

Great! Thanks, Gunnar!

@Martin: Could you start the committer election for Gunnar? Or, if you don't want to do it yourself, just let me know and I'll start it.

Thanks,
Markus

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:09 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Package Maintainers,

I'm volunteering to take over the Standard package.

-Gunnar

Am 27.09.2013 um 15:44 schrieb Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Martin,

I might be interested. I use this package a lot. However, given the amount of travel I'm a bit concerned that we might run into a late +1 from my end occasionally. If the group is ok with having a backup than I'll organize one.

-Gunnar