Web Developer
Eclipse Foundation
Twitter: chrisguindon

On 2013-09-27, at 11:29 AM, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's another +0.5
Together with David's that sums up to +1

I think we should make available all packages now.

Thanks, Markus

On 27 Sep 2013 16:58, "Doug Schaefer" <dschaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a theory on that. In the past, the J2EE package used to get the most downloads. Then when we put the Standard packages at the top it got the most downloads. I wonder what would happen if we put the C++ package at the top. I'd bet a lot of people would complain that they can't create their Java projects with it.

:D