Re: [epp-dev] Kepler M1 EPP build

+1 for Java

One last time :).

Steffen

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi package maintainers,

this morning I was able to build most of the Luna M1 packages based on the actual content from /releases/staging. The packages are ready for testing:
Not that the Automotive and the Modeling package couldn't be build because of missing dependencies. The problem of the missing WindowBuild in /releases/staging has been fixed in the Java and RCP/RAP packages by temporarily disabling this dependency.

I know we are late this Friday... my plan/wish would be to enable the download of the packages on Monday and I hope to get as many +1's from you as possible until then.

Thanks,
Markus