Re: [epp-dev] starting EPP Hudson jobs

Martin, do you mind retrying job [1]? I removed and then added the role ROLE_TECHNOLOGY.PACKAGING back to the job. Maybe this did the trick because I found a tab at the end of the role name... could be a copy and past error when creating the jobs.

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/user/mknauer/my-views/view/EPP/job/kepler.epp-repository-build/

Thanks,
Markus