Re: [epp-dev] RC1 packages

+1 for CPP.

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Beth Tibbitts [tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 9:29 AM
To: Eclipse Packaging Project
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] RC1 packages

-1 for parallel.
(That was meant to be joke, since it's not there.  -1 * 0 is 0.)

I could live without an official RC1 for parallel on the downloads page if we could build one somewhere, so I could see that the pieces and parts get put together correctly.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Markus Knauer ---05/24/2013 01:25:00 AM---Hi all, unfortunately Hudson is dead (e.g. see bugMarkus Knauer ---05/24/2013 01:25:00 AM---Hi all, unfortunately Hudson is dead (e.g. see bug

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/24/2013 01:25 AM

[epp-dev] RC1 packages

    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

unfortunately Hudson is dead (e.g. see bug 408851), but from what I can see the package build went through with one exception... there's no Parallel package because of a dependency to a feature that's not there.

At that point in time (and without access) to Hudson I'm unable to do anything, i.e. run a limited build with the Parallel Package only. But I'll try to set everything else up and ready for the release.

The packages can be found here:

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/kepler/download/20130523-2015/

Please test them carefully and send your vote as soon as possible. Options are very limited today, it's more a in-or-out decision for RC1.

Thanks,
Markus