[epp-dev] missing milestone packages

I noticed there are a number of packages missing from the M6 download page.  This was because we did not get a +1 from the package maintainers.  As we get closer to the Kepler release date it is important that all the packages are available for testing on the Milestone and RC download packages.  Package maintainers need to do their own testing and then provide a +1.

Packages that missed the M6 release include: C/C++, Automotive and Report Developers.

Ian

Back to the top