[epp-dev] Question on M6 builds ....

I've done some "warn up" builds to common repo (staging) to make sure the Platform's new Tycho/Maven based build "fits in" and it does seem to, there. I then kicked off an EPP build to make sure EPP would still build with some of the more subtle changes, and it too seemed to produce something close to what it normally does.

But ... there are lots of warnings in the logs, such as

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Repository%20Aggregation/job/kepler.epp-repository-build/47/console

and I'm wondering if it is a valid test? Or is it just rebuilding M5 content?

In any case, would appreciate a quick, early peek from the EPP experts (i.e Markus :) before our +0 day just to make sure I'm not fooling myself with "the build runs, therefore it works" fallacy.

There was some "low level" changes that most people never see, such as the exact names of "root" and "tooling" IUs and I figure it those changes effected anyone, it would be Buckminster and/or EPP builds ... so, just looking for a quick confirmation that all is well.  (Well, good enough for M6 at least :)