Re: [epp-dev] m2e minimal execution environment

Just to add to that, if I run the Juno SR2 Java package with Java 1.5 and launch help it fails with the exception below. Since some components require 1.6 already it makes sense to make that the minimum requirement for packages:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2013-02-18 11:52:17.642
!MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception
!STACK 0
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/equinox/http/jetty/JettyConfigurator
        at org.eclipse.help.internal.server.JettyHelpServer$StartServerThread.run(JettyHelpServer.java:78)

And WindowBuilder with similar errorson 1.5...

Steffen