Re: [epp-dev] available packages...

+1 for Juno SR-2 RC3 Automotive IDE (Win 64-bit)

-1 for Kepler M5 Automotive IDE (Win 64-bit) due to problem in CDT when creating new projects: All built-in include and library directories are missing and the Hello World application generated by new C/C++ project creation wizard doesn't compile.

Stephan