Re: [epp-dev] Eclipse bug data distribution policy

Sandeep,

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sandeep Krishnan
Sent: January-29-13 1:19 PM
To: Eclipse Packaging Project
Subject: [epp-dev] Eclipse bug data distribution policy

Hi,

I am a graduate student and I had used Eclipse bug data for my graduate research. In 2011 I had requested a copy of the Bugzilla database and was granted access. In 2012, I had requested a copy of the updated bug database but I got a response saying that Eclipse had stopped distributing the bug data individually, and that I can access it only through Bugzilla.

As a part of my research I published the results and I have a request from another researcher to have access to the bug database. I am not sure of the distribution policies of Eclipse. I still have a copy of the Bug database that I was granted. But am I allowed to give this database to someone else? Or should I not distribute it? Can you please let me know the policy about this?

Thanks,

Sandeep

Back to the top