Re: [epp-dev] next Kepler milestone...

Hi,

I re-added the CDT Mylyn Bridge to the C/C++ package which was
disabled for M2 since it was missing from the repository.

Please feel free to revert the commit if there is any concern with the
change: https://git.eclipse.org/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages.git/commit/?id=67f3b44a9ec516f98a289fd2dfedc1b6ec758277

(I would have usually raised this in Bugzilla but wanted to get this
into M3 and therefore committed directly in the hope that's okay in
this case.)

Steffen