Re: [epp-dev] Juno SR1 RC2 packages

In principle, +1 for automotive too (tested on win32_x86).

However, I've discovered one strange behavior of the Eclipse platform: when I remove a project from the workspace without deleting in physically on the hard disk I'm unable to import it back as existing project to the workspace. Eclipse claims that the project already exists. When I move the project to another directory outside the workspace I can reimport it from where without any problems.

Can anyone else observe the same behavior? Should I report a bug against Eclipse project?

Thanks,

Stephan