I've added the repository to the location you mentioned below. But people who are using this repository won't be able to use it for *all* packages. In other words: The packages available from http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/kepler/download/20120823-0842/ can use this repository, other packages won't be able to use it. They have to wait for M2.

Regards,
Markus

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 10:15 PM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, Markus, will there be any EPP repo for our .../releases/kepler M1 composite repository? Such as

<child location='http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/kepler/'/>

Or, should I just leave that out? (Not sure what will happen if I refer to it, and its not there ... probably not much?)

It is in there now (well, will be Friday morning), we can experiment, and remove it later if it causes problems?
But, thought I'd ask.

Thanks

From:        Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/23/2012 10:31 AM
Subject:        [epp-dev] Kepler M1 EPP packages - status and outlook
Sent by:        epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

this time it is about the Kepler M1 packages.

An initial setup is available and the builds for Kepler are running on Hudson. Unfortunately there are many Kepler contributions missing from projects. In fact, there is so much missing that not a single package can be build...

This morning I decided that I want to demonstrate at least that they *could* be build if... well, if we remove some missing dependencies from the packages. And that's exactly what I did: I removed some feature dependencies and got *some* packages as a result. I think that is the best I can do for now, but it doesn't make sense to distribute them to the mirrors and put them on the main download page.

The partial-complete M1 Kepler packages are available from

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/kepler/download/20120823-0842/

but do not expect too much from them. It is a proof that the build setup works.

I'd like to wait until Kepler M2 and hope that we can deliver most packages then.

One remark about Juno/Kepler: The Git repository at
http://git.eclipse.org/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages.git/
contains the package definitions for Juno in the JUNO branch, the definitions for Kepler are in master. It's the same system as with the Simultaneous Release aggregator repository. Please keep that in mind if your are changing package definitions. :-)

Thanks,
Markus