Re: [epp-dev] How to start with a new eclipse package?

I updated this wiki page when we made the Parallel package, originally for indigo
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EPP/How_to_create_a_package

the EPP stuff is now in git, but i don't know of other major changes.
Markus Knauer will be very helpful.  Wiki page says to make a bugzilla request, he will probably advise there.
Feel free to update the wiki page with what you find to be current info.
Good luck!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Dennis Hübner ---08/23/2012 10:53:16 AM---Hello epp-dev, we would like to contribute a new eclipse paDennis Hübner ---08/23/2012 10:53:16 AM---Hello epp-dev, we would like to contribute a new eclipse package named "Eclipse IDE for Java and DSL

Dennis Hübner <dennis.huebner@xxxxxxxxx>

epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

08/23/2012 10:53 AM

[epp-dev] How to start with a new eclipse package?

    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello epp-dev,
we would like to contribute a new eclipse package named "Eclipse IDE for Java and DSL Developers",
can some one tell me what are the steps to follow?

Best regards,
Dennis Hübner

Xtext Commiter / Build Engineer

Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17396687
Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 99026870
Fax: +49 (0) 431 / 99026872

itemis AG
Niederlassung Kiel
Am Germaniahafen 1
24143 Kiel

http://www.itemis.de/

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus