[epp-dev] About extending UDC and unknown user and password for UsageData.psf

Hi,

I'm new around this list, although not new to eclipse. I have been interested on eclipse plugins lately, in particular the UDC. I come cross some links about extending UDC but they seem either outdated or as presentations (which would be helpful if I could find something in more details before of reading them). In particular I was looking for anything that could assist me on making sense of the code. I saw that on 2009 it was being considered to provide an easy way to extend UDC as well and some emails even suggesting not continuing it because the data didn't seem to pay of the effort versus the analysis it was providing back, so I would like to know the status of this if possible.

My main question for this email thou is the username and password that I am requested trying to load UDC on my eclipse to see the source code and build it. I used the Team Project Set suggested at theĀ  FAQ http://www.eclipse.org/epp/usagedata/faq.php and followed the instructions http://wiki.eclipse.org/PSF on how to set this since I am new to setting projects this way, but I am requested a user and password I don't apparently seem to have or is available on the page.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,

Carlos Andrade
http://carlosandrade.co