Re: [epp-dev] RC3 EPP Testing

+1 for modeling

Le 07/06/2012 10:19, Markus Knauer a écrit :
Hi all,

I already tested to update from RC2 to RC3 with my RCP/RAP package with these repos

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20120606-2257/repository
  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging

and now I am downloading the package from

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20120606-2257/

I am asking you to do the same and send your votes about the RC3 status of your package to this list. There are a couple of minor things to test, many projects contributed new version, but you should take special care in testing everything that can be caused by the change of 'greediness' in the staging repository.

If everything looks good, we will release them tomorrow/Friday as usual.

Thanks,
Markus