[epp-dev] Perspective chooser docking options

I'm sorry if I'm late to the dance, but I just realized in 4.2 that
the perspective chooser is different from 3.x. In particular, the
option to dock the button bar on the left edge. We were going through
some of our test scenarios last week and that one came up. Was this a
deliberate choice, is it a bug, or is it something that's configurable
through some preference setting for the end-user?

I know this isn't directly package related, but I'm not sure what list
is the correct one to post to and I'm guessing there's some overlap
with the people on this list.

Thanks

--
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)